As your business grows, sales management gets harder. You need better tools to make sure each account gets the right level of attention. All the data you need is in Salesforce — but how do you boil it down to actionable metrics that you can use to better focus your team, increase accountability and react quickly when revenue and relationships are at risk?
To compute meaningful activity metrics, you need to look at the account history in detail — a face to face meeting counts for more than a mass email, a deal closed last month outweighs one from two years back. And you need to evaluate metrics in context — the ‘right’ engagement level depends on the nature of your business and the type of account.
- Enter Decisions on Demand — a powerful and flexible rules engine that continually analyzes sales activity based on criteria you define. Use it to:
- Rate and categorize accounts based on their profile and importance to your business
- Compute meaningful metrics from the account’s opportunities, contacts and activities
- Define relevant activity targets based on account ratings and categories
- Flag accounts and opportunities at risk as soon as activity starts to drop below target
Getting started is easy — define your rating rules and activity metrics, starting from our template, and deploy them with a few clicks. Changes are equally fast. No technical skills required — and no complex configuration or custom code to maintain.
Want to learn more? Check out the additional resources below, or schedule a personalized demo. Ready to get started? Contact us using the form below, or start a free trial of our Salesforce AppExchange™ app.
Want to learn more? Read our case study to learn how Consilio, a legal services and technology company, uses Decisions on Demand to power accurate, real-time reports while saving hours of manual effort every week. You can also check out Account Rating datasheet or a product demo.